- - through our website at notionlytics.com (the "Site”);
- - about users of the Notionlytics service (the "Service”);
- - in connection with our marketing activities;
- - at events we host; and
Notionlytics' Service and Customer Data
Registered users of the Service ("Customers”) are businesses that use it to collect and manage information about their own users ("Customer Data”), including information about how they interact with the Customer's websites, applications, services and designated third-party partners ("Customer Services”). Customers also use the Service to more efficiently route Customer Data to the other services that they use or to third parties that they work with, and to control how Customer Data is exchanged between these services and third parties.
Personal Information We Collect
Information you give us.
Personal information that you may provide through the Service or otherwise includes:
- - Contact information, such as your first name, last name, email address;
- - Profile information, such as your username, password and preferences;
- - Communications, such as information you provide when you respond to surveys, participate in market research activities; report a problem with Service, receive customer support or otherwise communicate with us;
- - Transaction information, such as the credit card or other payment card details that you use to pay for the Service, and your Service-related billing information and transaction history;
- - Marketing information, such as your preferences for receiving marketing communications and details about how you engage with them; and
Information from third party sources.
We may combine personal information we receive from you with personal information we obtain from other sources, such as our Customers; data providers; affiliates within our corporate group of companies; business partners, such as joint marketing partners and event co-sponsors; and publicly accessible sources, such as social media platforms.
Data collected automatically.
We, our service providers, and our business partners may automatically log the following information about you, your computer or mobile device, and your activity over time on the Site and other online services:
- - Device data, such as your computer or mobile device operating system type and version number, manufacturer and model, browser type, screen resolution, IP address, unique identifiers, and general location information such as city or town.
- - Usage data, such as the website you visited before browsing to the Site, pages or screens you viewed, how long you spent on a page or screen, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, access times, and duration of access.
Some of our automatic collection is facilitated by:
- - Cookies, which are text files stored on a visitor's device to uniquely identify the visitor's browser or to store information or settings in the browser for the purpose of helping you navigate between pages efficiently and remembering your preferences, enabling functionality, helping us understand user activity and patterns, facilitating online advertising and measuring the effectiveness of our ads.
- - Web beacons, also known as pixel tags or clear GIFs, which are typically used to demonstrate that a webpage or email was accessed or opened, or that certain content within it was viewed or clicked, typically to compile statistics about usage of websites and the success of marketing campaigns.
Sensitive personal information.
Changes to your personal information.
It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please let us know if your personal information changes during your relationship with us by updating your registration profile or emailing us at [email protected]
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes or as otherwise described to you at the time of collection:
We use your personal information to:
- - provide, operate, maintain, and improve the Service;
- - communicate with you regarding the Service if you are a Customer, including by sending you Service announcements, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- - process your Service subscription transactions and process your related payments:
- - understand your needs and interests, and personalize your experience with the Service; and
- - provide support for the Service and respond to your requests, questions and feedback.
We use your personal information to:
- - provide, operate, maintain and improve the Site;
- - understand your needs and interests, and personalize your experience with the Site; and
- - provide support for the Site and respond to your requests, questions and feedback.
Research and development.
We may use your personal information for research and development purposes, including to analyze and improve the Service and our business and develop other products and services. As part of these activities, we may create aggregated, de-identified or other anonymous data from personal information we collect. We make personal information into anonymous data by removing information that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We may use this anonymous data and share it with third parties for our lawful business purposes, including to analyze and improve the Service and promote our business.
We and our third party advertising partners may collect and use your personal information for marketing and advertising purposes:
- - Direct marketing. If you request information from us, use the Service or participate in our surveys, promotions or events, we may send you Notionlytics-related marketing communications as permitted by law but will provide you with the ability to opt out.
Compliance and protection.
We may use your personal information to:
- - protect our, your or others' rights, privacy, safety or property (including by making and defending legal claims);
- - audit our internal processes for compliance with legal and contractual requirements and internal policies;
- - enforce our Terms of Service;
- - protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity, including cyberattacks and identity theft; and
- - comply with applicable laws, lawful requests and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities.
Other purposes with your consent.
In some cases we will ask for your consent to collect, use or share your personal information for other purposes. For example, we may ask for your consent to send you marketing emails where required by law or to post your testimonial or endorsement.
How We Share your Personal Information
- - Advertising partners. We work with third party advertising companies that collect information about your activity on the Site and other online services to help us advertise our services (including, through interest-based advertising), and/or use hashed customer lists that we share with them to deliver ads to them and similar users on their platforms.
- - Professional advisors. We may disclose your personal information to professional advisors, such as lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services they render to us.
- - Compliance and protection. We may disclose your personal information as we believe appropriate to government or law enforcement officials or private parties (a) for the compliance and protection purposes described above; (b) as required by law, lawful requests or legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities; (c) where permitted by law in connection with any legal investigation; and (d) to prosecute or defend legal claims.
Access, Update, Correct or Delete Your Information.
Customers may review, update, correct or delete the personal information in their registration profile by logging into their account or emailing us at [email protected]
Access to Data Controlled by our Customers.
Notionlytics has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal information is contained within the Customer Data processed by the Service. An individual who seeks to access, correct or delete this information should direct their request the Customer.
You may opt out of marketing-related emails by logging in and changing your account settings or by following the opt-out prompt in the email. You may continue to receive Service-related and other non-marketing emails.
If you gave us consent to post a testimonial to our site, but wish to update or delete it, please contact us.
Most browsers let you remove and/or stop accepting cookies from the websites you visit. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser's settings. Many browsers accept cookies by default until you change your settings. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all functionality of the Service and our Site may not work properly. For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your browser and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can also limit use of your information for interest-based advertising by:
- Browser settings. Blocking third party cookies in your browser settings using or ad-blocking browser plug-ins/extensions.
- Mobile device settings. Using your mobile device settings to limit use of the advertising ID associated with your mobile device for interest-based advertising purposes.
- Platform settings. Using Google's and Facebook's interest-based advertising opt-out features:
- - Google: https://adssettings.google.com/
- - Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/ads
- Ad industry tools. Opting out of interest-based ads from companies participating in the following industry opt-out programs:
- Network Advertising Initiative http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
- European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (for European users) http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/
- Digital Advertising Alliance:
- - optout.aboutads.info, which lets you opt-out of interest-based ads on websites.
- - AppChoices mobile app, available at https://www.youradchoices.com/appchoices, which lets you opt-out of interest-based ads in mobile apps.
The opt-out preferences described above must be set on each device for which you want them to apply. Not all companies that serve interest-based ads participate in the ad industry opt-out programs described above, so even after opting-out, you may still receive some cookies and interest-based ads from other companies. If you opt-out of interest-based advertisements, you will still see advertisements online but they may be less relevant to you.
Do Not Track.
Some Internet browsers may be configured to send "Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. We currently do not respond to "Do Not Track” or similar signals. To find out more about "Do Not Track,” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
Declining to provide your personal information.
If you do not provide information indicated as required or mandatory within the Service, or that is otherwise necessary to provide a requested service or feature within the Service, that portion or all of the Service may be unavailable to you and we may deactivate your account.
The security of your personal information important to us. We take a number of organizational, technical and physical measures designed to protect the personal information we collect, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no security safeguards are 100% secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
International Data Use
Notionlytics is headquartered in the EU and has affiliates and service providers in other countries, and your personal information may be collected, used and stored in the EU or other locations outside of your home country. Privacy laws in the locations where we handle your personal information may not be as protective as the privacy laws in your home country.
Third Party Sites and Services
The Service may contain links to other websites and services operated by third parties, such as social media platforms, advertising services and other websites and applications. These links are not an endorsement of, or representation that we are affiliated with, any third party. We do not control third party websites, applications or services, and are not responsible for their actions. Other websites and services follow different rules regarding their collection, use and disclosure of your personal information. We encourage you to read their privacy policies to learn more.
The Service is not directed at, and Notionlytics does not knowingly acquire or receive personal information from, children under the age of 16. If we learn that any user of the Service is under the age of 16, we will take appropriate steps to delete that individual's personal information and restrict that individual from future access to the Service.
BulbaLabs OÜ, Harju maakond, Tallinn, Kesklinna linnaosa, Ahtri tn 12, 10151 Attention: Data Protection Officer
Email: [email protected]
Important Information for California Residents
This section applies only to California residents. It describes how we collect, use and share Personal Information of California residents in operating our business, and their rights with respect to that Personal Information. For purposes of this section, "Personal Information” has the meaning given in the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 ("CCPA”) but does not include information exempted from the scope of the CCPA.
Your California privacy rights.
You have the rights listed below. However, these rights are not absolute, and in certain cases we may decline your request as permitted by law.
- Information. You can request the following information about how we have collected and used your Personal Information during the past 12 months:
- The categories of Personal Information that we have collected.
- The categories of sources from which we collected Personal Information.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting and/or selling Personal Information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share Personal Information.
- Whether we have disclosed your Personal Information for a business purpose, and if so, the categories of Personal Information received by each category of third party recipient.
- Whether we've sold your Personal Information, and if so, the categories of Personal Information received by each category of third party recipient.
- Access. You can request a copy of the Personal Information that we have collected about you during the past 12 months.
- Deletion. You can ask us to delete the Personal Information that we have collected from you.
- Nondiscrimination. You are entitled to exercise the rights described above free from discrimination. This means that we will not penalize you for exercising your rights by taking actions such as denying you services; increasing the price/rate of services; decreasing service quality; or suggesting that we may penalize you as described above for exercising your rights.
How to exercise your information, access and deletion rights.
You may submit a request to exercise your information, access or deletion rights by emailing us [email protected]. We will need to verify your identity to process your information, access and deletion requests and we reserve the right to confirm your California residency. Government identification may be required. If you wish to designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf, we will need to verify both your and your agent's identities and your agent must provide valid power of attorney or other proof of authority acceptable to us in our reasonable discretion. We cannot process your request if you do not provide us with sufficient detail to allow us to understand and respond to it. In certain cases, we may be required or permitted by law to deny your request.
We do not sell your personal information.
Based on our current understanding of the CCPA, we do not "sell” your personal information as defined in the CCPA. However, like many companies online, Notionlytics uses services provided by Google, Facebook and other advertising companies that track website visitor activity to help deliver interest-based ads to those visitors. We describe this in more detail in the section above entitled Interest-based advertising.
Additional Information for European Union Users
Legal bases for processing.
Service delivery and Site operation
Processing is necessary to perform the contract governing our operation of the Site or the provision of the Services, or to take steps that you request prior to engaging our Services. Where we cannot process your personal data as required to operate the Site or Services on the grounds of contractual necessity, we process your personal information for this purpose based on our legitimate interest in providing you with the Services you access and request.
Processing is based on your consent where that consent is required by applicable law. Where we rely on your consent you have the right to withdraw it any time in the manner indicated when you consent or in the Service. Where such consent is not required by applicable law, we process your personal information for these purposes based on our legitimate interests in promoting our business.
Research & Development
Processing is based on our legitimate interests in performing research and development to improve our services and develop new services.
Compliance & Protection
Processing is necessary to comply with our legal obligations or based on our legitimate interests in protecting our or others' rights, privacy, safety or property.
Other purposes with your consent
Processing is based on your consent. Where we rely on your consent you have the right to withdraw it anytime in the manner indicated when you consent or in the Service.
Use for new purposes.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which we process your personal information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
European data protection laws give you certain rights regarding your personal information. You may ask us to take the following actions in relation to your personal information that we hold:
- Opt-out. Stop sending you direct marketing communications. You may continue to receive Service-related and other non-marketing communications.
- Access. Provide you with information about our processing of your personal information and give you access to your personal information.
- Correct. Update or correct inaccuracies in your personal information.
- Delete. Delete your personal information.
- Transfer. Transfer a machine-readable copy of your personal information to you or a third party of your choice.
- Restrict. Restrict the processing of your personal information.
- Object. Object to our reliance on our legitimate interests as the basis of our processing of your personal information that impacts your rights.
You can submit these requests by email to [email protected] . We may request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and process your request. Applicable law may require or permit us to decline your request. If we decline your request, we will tell you why, subject to legal restrictions. If you would like to submit a complaint about our use of your personal information or response to your requests regarding your personal information, you may contact us or submit a complaint to the data protection regulator in your jurisdiction. You can find your data protection regulator here.